Re: [GIT PULL] SCSI fixes for 5.4-rc3

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Oct 18 2019 - 11:13:13 EST

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 6:21 AM Martin K. Petersen
<martin.petersen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Linus, these two commits were in a separate postmerge branch due to a
> dependency on changes merged for 5.4 in the block tree. The patches fix
> two issues in the intersection of the request cleanup changes from block
> (b7e9e1fb7a92) and the request batching changes (8930a6c20791) that were
> made to SCSI during the 5.4 cycle.

Pulled. I don't know if you'll get the pr-tracker-bot reply when the
pull request was in the middle of a thread like this, but it probably
doesn't matter. We'll see.

The "in the middle of a thread" probably matters more to me - just as
a FYI, when there's some discussion thread where the developers are
already actively involved, I tend to just scan the emails
superficially, and could easily have missed that there was a pull
request hidden in the conversation..

Linus