Re: [GIT PULL] SOC: TI soc updates for 5.4

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Wed Sep 04 2019 - 09:13:22 EST

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 5:12 AM Santosh Shilimkar
<santosh.shilimkar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> soc: TI soc updates for 5.4
>
> - Update firmware to support PM domain shared and exclusive support
> - Update driver and dt binding docs for the same.

> Lokesh Vutla (3):
> firmware: ti_sci: Allow for device shared and exclusive requests
> dt-bindings: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared
> access
> soc: ti: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared
> access

Hi Santosh,

I noticed that your branch is based on top of v5.3-rc2, while my
arm/drivers branch started out from -rc1.

Do you have any dependencies on -rc2 in your changes? If not,
could you please resubmit after rebasing? I can also just
cherry-pick those three commits if that's easier.

Arnd