PURCHASE INQUIRY

From: satis2
Date: Tue Aug 06 2019 - 06:44:14 EST

Dear all,

Please find attach purchase inquiry and advice us if you can supply.
send us catalogue with price list as well as company information

I am waiting for your urgent reply so that I can send revise order.

Best regards,

Ali Bahadir ORAL
Procurement engineer

AK GROUP ENGINEERING INS. AND SUN. SINGING. TIC. LTD.STI.
Cumhuriyet Mah.Serin Sokak No: 15 Kartal / Istanbul
0 216 451 71 11
0 216 452 80 39
E-mail: satis2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://mail.akgrup.com.tr