Re: DRM pull for v5.3-rc1

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Mon Jul 15 2019 - 09:21:27 EST

Hi Jason,

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:29:28 +0000 Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 04:59:39PM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
>
> > going with it for now until I get push back). They conflicted
> > with one of the mm cleanups in the hmm tree, I've pushed a
> > patch to the top of my next to fix most of the fallout in my
> > tree, and the resulting fixup is to pick the closure->ptefn
> > hunk and apply something like in mm/memory.c
>
> Did I mess a notification from StephenR in linux-next? I was unwaware
> of this conflict?

That conflict was with Andrew's akpm-current tree, not the hmm tree ...

(on June 24)

"Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

mm/memory.c

between commit:

29875a52915e ("mm: Add an apply_to_pfn_range interface")

from the drm tree and commit:

e972cea08fb3 ("mm/pgtable: drop pgtable_t variable from pte_fn_t functions")

from the akpm-current tree."

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell