Re: buildbot status?

From: Rong Chen
Date: Tue Jul 02 2019 - 06:53:20 EST

On 6/30/19 9:49 PM, Philip Li wrote:
On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 12:51:54PM +0300, Kalle Valo wrote:
Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx> writes:

Hi buildbot maintainers,

lately I usually get no, in some case a few very delayed build bot
results for my repos. Is this as known issue?
I have the same problem, I did receive few reports on Wednesday but
nothing after that. I rely a lot for buildbot doing build checks on
wireless-drivers patches so I hope it comes back soon.
hi Kalle and Christoph, sorry for inconvenience. We will check this as
early as possible which may be due to certain issue in our side. +Rong
to help check the exact problem.

Hi all,

There's a problem with the network in our side, we're trying to solve it.
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused to you.

Best Regards,
Rong Chen

--
Kalle Valo