Re: [net-next,v4 0/2] Enable SFP on ACPI based systems

From: Russell King - ARM Linux admin
Date: Fri May 31 2019 - 14:37:16 EST

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 11:22:08AM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Wolfram Sang <wsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 14:57:52 +0200
>
> >> Series applied.
> >
> > Could you make a small immutable branch for me to pull into my I2C tree?
> > I have some changes for i2c.h pending and want to minimize merge
> > conflicts.
>
> I already put other changes into net-next and also just merged 'net'
> into 'net-next' and pushed that out to git.kernel.org, so I don't know
> how I can still do that for you.
>
> If it's still possible I'm willing to learn just show me what to do :)

i don't think it's possible - not with the changes having already
been merged yesterday, and presumably published shortly thereafter.

The tree contains 231 other changes wrt 5.2-rc2 up to the requested
point, which I doubt Wolfram will want.

FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 12.1Mbps down 622kbps up
According to speedtest.net: 11.9Mbps down 500kbps up