HI

From: HELP
Date: Mon May 27 2019 - 08:01:45 EST

My Dear, How are you today? My name is Mrs. Sonia Kennedy from U.K,
I am 53 years old. I am suffering from Esophageal Liver Cancer for
past 4 years now. Just yesterday my doctor privately told me that I
might not survive this cancer illness in the next 2 weeks because of
my present condition. My dear I am divinely touched in my heart to
offer my inheritance fund to you the sum of (â4,500,000.00 euro) for
Charity work to help the less privileges and orphans. My dear please
get back to me in my private email below so that I will give you all
the information about this Fund. (mrssonia001@xxxxxxxxx).

Regard
Mr.Sonia Kennedy