Re: Linux Testing Microconference at LPC

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Wed May 22 2019 - 21:01:37 EST

On Wed, 22 May 2019 14:02:31 -0700
Brendan Higgins <brendanhiggins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cool, so do we just want to go with that? Have a single slot for KUnit
> and KTF combined?
>
> We can each present our work up to this point; maybe offer some
> background and rationale on why we made the decision we have and then we
> can have some moderated discussion on, pros, cons, next steps, etc?

You have till the end of today to submit a Refereed talk if you want to
present. Otherwise, Microconferences should only have 5 to 10 minutes
to present what they want to discuss before a discussion should
proceed. If you need more than 10 minutes to give your point, then you
need to try to get a Refereed talk in, and that will give you a full 40
minutes.

-- Steve