Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in sk_psock_unlink

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed May 22 2019 - 19:01:35 EST

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 2:49 PM syzbot
<syzbot+3acd9f67a6a15766686e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> syzbot has bisected this bug to:
>
> commit 48a3c64b4649 ("Merge tag 'drm-fixes-2018-06-29' of git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm")

That looks very unlikely indeed. I strongly suspect your bisection is broken.

Looking at the bisection log, the problem sometimes happens only once
out of the ten tries. Presumably it then happened zero times a couple
of times, and the bisection went off into the weeds.

Any possibility of re-doing the bisection (the ones marked "bad" are
clearly bad, so you don't need to redo it _all_) with many more runs
for each test point?

Linus