Re: Linux Testing Microconference at LPC

From: Dmitry Vyukov
Date: Wed May 22 2019 - 12:07:01 EST

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 2:51 AM <Tim.Bird@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I would like to give an update on syzkaller/syzbot and discuss:
- testability of kernel components in this context
- test coverage and what's still not tested
- discussion of the process (again): what works, what doesn't work, feedback

I also submitted a refereed track talk called "Reflections on kernel
quality, development process and testing". If it's not accepted, I
would like to do it on Testing MC.