Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the jc_docs tree

From: Sven Eckelmann
Date: Tue May 21 2019 - 14:55:30 EST

On Tuesday, 21 May 2019 20:46:03 CEST Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> On Tue, 21 May 2019 20:23:48 +0200
> Sven Eckelmann <sven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > <sigh>
> >
> > It is ok, I will never send you any patch again.
>
> I'm hoping that's meant to be a joke...? This is certainly not a big
> problem on any scale...

Not really. If you are so frustrated that you start your reply with "<sigh>"
then I think that it was not enough for me to explain what I did wrong and
that I am sorry about copying the wrong git commit + not noticing it when
pasting it to the commit message. What else should I do? Jump back in time?

Kind regards,
Sven