RE-,GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION APPROVED FUND

From: DR GANI SULE
Date: Wed Feb 27 2019 - 07:50:12 EST

Dear Beneficiary

We are not sure you received our previous message but we wish to
congratulate and inform you that after thorough review of all delayed
and all unclaimed funds, lottery funds, Inheritance and contract
funds, etc., your payment file was forwarded to our office for the
immediate payment of $ 10.5 million USD compensation to you ;

UNITED NATION meeting yesterday /ECOWAS should take this opportunity
to inform you that your name has been pre-selected among the
beneficiaries to receive your compensation inheritance payment that
has been pending for many years.

Therefore, we recommend that you choose any of the following payment
methods so that we can continue with your payment:

(1) Certified bank draft
(2) ATM Card / Master Card
(3) Diplomatic delivery (cash payment).
(4) telegraphic transfers