Re: kernel panic due to https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=2830bf6f05fb3e05bc4743274b806c821807a684

From: robert shteynfeld
Date: Fri Jan 25 2019 - 11:16:49 EST

Attached is the dmesg from patched kernel.

I'm not an expert at debugging the kernel, obviously. I tried setting
up a serial console before without much luck as part of this debugging
session. I'll try again when I have some time, but I couldn't get to
the exact message before -- it scrolled by too quickly (and boot_delay
froze the output).