Greetings From Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock.

From: Hilda Kickett Hancock
Date: Sat Jan 19 2019 - 12:51:00 EST

Greetings From Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock.

May this new year bring you peace, happiness, love and every blessings from above, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, Happy New Year!

I was touched to send this message to you after I have carefully gone through your profile that speaks good of you.

I am Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock a 69 years old woman from Australia, I am writing to let you know my heart desire to establish a charity foundation in your country through your noble assistance.

For more information, please respond to me via my personal E-mail: hildhancock@xxxxxxxxx

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Yours respectfully,

Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock