RE: r8152: data corruption in various scenarios

From: Mario.Limonciello
Date: Mon Jan 07 2019 - 11:01:55 EST

DSL6430 should be referring to the Alpine Ridge controller in the system.

TB16 contains ASMedia host controller. It's a Thunderbolt dock and all USB devices
are connected to ASMedia host controller in the dock.

WD15 does not contain an ASMedia host controller, it connected to system's
USB host controller.