Re: Applied "spi: Add QuadSPI driver for Atmel SAMA5D2" to the spi tree

From: Mark Brown
Date: Wed Nov 07 2018 - 10:18:57 EST

On Wed, Nov 07, 2018 at 03:03:27PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> The patch
>
> spi: Add QuadSPI driver for Atmel SAMA5D2
>
> has been applied to the spi tree at
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/spi.git

Sorry, I got confused about which patch series Boris had asked me to
apply for him - it wasn't this one! Since the review looked like it was
just one minor issue last time I'll just leave them for now, they were
applied on a separate branch for sharing with the MTD tree so it's easy
for me to drop them if that's required or if I should put together the
pull request for MTD. Sorry for any confusion this ends up causing,
it's entirely my mistake.