Re: [Ksummit-discuss] The linux devs can rescind their license grant.

From: Al Viro
Date: Sat Oct 27 2018 - 19:53:23 EST

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 03:46:02PM -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:
> The anonymous person is generally thought to have appeared on the net
> previously as MikeeUSA. That entity has a well-recorded history of misogyny
> and other anti-social behaviour.

You are misreading it - behaviour of that... member of our biological species
is entirely controlled by its desperate need to be noticed, no matter what.
Pathetic, but that's the social shmedia generation for you... I wouldn't be
surprised if s/h/it maintains a sock puppet or two in the other bunch of
PETA-level wankers^W^W^W^Wculture warriors, BTW.