Hello how are you doing today!

From: Mrs tansoba Cone
Date: Mon Sep 24 2018 - 13:47:58 EST

--
Good morning,

My name is Mrs.tansoba Cone I am currently the regional manager of
CorisBank International Burkina Faso. I understand that this message must
seem quite strange but I assure you, if my sources are correct, together we
will be able to ensure the success of my proposal. I need your assistance
in retrieving of my late client's funds worth (US$12.5 Million Dollars)
deposited with my bank. Note that your surname is similar to my late
client's family last name and that was the reason why I have contacted you
to assist me to retrieve the unclaimed funds because the bank has issued me
an Official mandate to submit the beneficiary's name for claim or they will
confiscate and close the account if no response.

If you are interested for more information regarding this mutual profit
transaction, kindly get back to me urgently with your information. Our
sharing ratio stands 50%-50%.

1) Your full Name------------
2) Phone number------------
3) Home address------------
4) Name of your Country------------
5) your married status------------
6) Your age------------
7) your occupation------------

I wish we can build a strong and long term business relationship with this
Fund.

You are free to ask any questions that you may not understand!

Regards
Mrs tansoba Con