Please kindly respond quickly for further details through my private e_mail address:(adamam46@xxxxxxxxx)

From: Mrs.Fatim Adama
Date: Fri Sep 21 2018 - 08:40:35 EST

Greetings,

I am Mrs.Fatim Adama. aging widow of 62 years old suffering from long
time illness.I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the
sum of ($18,500,000.00 Million Dollars) and I needed a very honest and
God fearing who can withdraw this money the funds use it for Charity
works.I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers
to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you
may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good
faith. More detail will be giving after recidivism your reply.

Warmest Regards,
Mrs.Fatim Adama.