URGENT MATTER

From: Willmott Chambers
Date: Mon Aug 27 2018 - 21:06:00 EST

Greetings,

I wrote to you before, but you did not answer my mail.
How are you today and your family? I hope you are fine! With due
respect, I am Attorney James Willmott, I sent you a letter last month,
but you did not get back to me with response.& I have an important
information about your heritage worth $5.5 million, which has been
entrusted to you by your late cousin, from your country. I seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin for the claim of this fund,
because the bank has mandated me to present to them the next of kin to
enable them start the legal process for the transfer of this fund to
your bank account.

Your prompt response will be appreciated for more details.
Sincerely,
James Willmott