Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the amlogic tree

From: Kevin Hilman
Date: Thu Jul 19 2018 - 15:26:55 EST

Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Commits
>
> 3f1ad8c53b29 ("ARM64: dts: meson: enable the saradc node in meson-gx-p23x-q20x.dtsi")
> 4dabd157d48e ("ARM64: dts: meson-gx-p23x-q20x: move the wifi node to each board's .dts")
>
> are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

Oops. I missed these.

Olof, these were just merged by you in my PR[1]. How do you want me to
handle this?

I could respin the PR, or just send another with them reverted then
re-applied with signoff?

Or, since these branches don't need to be static (yet), I suppose you
could just edit the commits and add my signoff.

I'm OK with any of the above, let me know your preferene.

Kevin

[1] https://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=153184268320170