Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the arm-soc tree

From: Florian Fainelli
Date: Mon Jul 16 2018 - 05:14:02 EST

On 07/15/2018 03:50 PM, Olof Johansson wrote:
> Thanks Stephen, I keep saying every time you catch these that I need
> to run the same script. :(
>
> Florian, I wonder if this happened when you rebased to squash in the fix?

Humm, could be, all I did (and it was not the first time) was to do an
interactive rebase with --preserve-merges. AFAICT, all of these commits
came from Eric's pull request, so what I typically do is just sign off
on the merge commit, but do not apply my SoB to all commits coming from
that pull request if that makes sense?

--
Florian