From Mr. Abdel Karim

From: Mr Abdel Karim
Date: Tue Jul 03 2018 - 14:11:28 EST

--
Assalamu alaikum,

My name is Mr. Abdel Karim, I am a staff working with the Bank Of
Africa here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I want you to help me in
receiving the sum of Twenty Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars
($27,200,000) into your Bank Account. This fund was deposited in the
bank here by a foreign customer who died accidentally alongside with
all his entire family members many years ago. Nobody has applied as
the beneficiary of this fund till now. If you are interested, you will
provide a bank account where the fund will be remitted because i wish
to secure this money from the Bank. Please you can contact me
immediately for us to start the transfer process. Further details
about the transaction and the fund will be given to you upon the
receipt of your response.

Please understand that we have to hurry-up our actions because the
bank authority here has plans to redeposit this fund into the treasury
of the Central Government as unclaimed fund if nobody applies for this
fund during the next bank audit here, which will begin soon. I wait
for your urgent reply.

Mr. Abdel Karim
Bank Of Africa
Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso