Re: [GIT PULL] overlayfs update for 4.18

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Jun 09 2018 - 17:42:45 EST

Hmm.

So I had held off on pulling this in the hope that it would get more comments.

I like most of the vfs-level stuff - it gets rid of some of the
hackery we had for overlayfs.

It does add some new hackery to replace it (like the file accounting), though.

And Christoph's copmmentary isn't really helping the situation.
Christoph, I haven't seen the NAK history, can you elaborate?

And Al, can you please take a look?

Linus