[Question] patch posting process

From: Vadim Lomovtsev
Date: Fri Apr 06 2018 - 14:29:28 EST

Hi all,

I bring my Apologise for wasting your time, but ..

May I ask for some clarification.. When we're speaking of 'posting patches shortly'
does it mean to send them in next few hours ?
Or would it be more acceptable to post one version per day
even for very small changes in between ?

Kernel posting guides says that one should wait for about a week for respond,
but in my case I've got feedback rather quickly (thanks a lot for that!)
and I'd assume that I can proceed with posting next version.

So, what is the proper approach here - should one wait day or two
before posting next version even if changes are very simple ?

WBR,
Vadim