Re: UBSAN: Undefined behaviour in drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/utils.c:838:5

From: Paul Menzel
Date: Thu Dec 21 2017 - 05:49:23 EST

Dear Kalle,

On 12/21/17 11:38, Kalle Valo wrote:
Paul Menzel <pmenzel+linux-wireless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

http://pastebin.coelho.fi/7b624f474846da52.txt

Thank you. The warning is gone now. Thank you. For the next time, itâd
be great to provide the output of `git format-patch -1`, which can be
applied with `git am`. The output of `git show` is with my knowledge
hard to apply.

'patch -p1 < foo.patch' should work. Of course it omits the commit log
but is usually enough for testing purposes.

Thatâs what I did in the end. And then I have to do `git commit -a` to get the tree in a clean state.

So `git format-patch -1` and uploading of that, for example with some CLI tool, for the win. ;-)

Kind regards,

Paul