GOOD DAY FROM MOHAMMED AHMED .

From: Mr Mohamad Ahmed
Date: Wed Dec 20 2017 - 02:24:41 EST

My Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Mohammed Ahmed, I work with Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso West
Africa as their Auditing Manager. My Dear I am sending you this
business proposal in regards to release and transfer of $13.5 M USD
into a foreign account.

Everything about the transaction shall be done legal and official on
your behalf without any problem for all I require from you is to
provide foreign account to receive the fund, Please you shouldnât be
embarrassed how I came across your email ID for I got your contact
address from internet Directory and I decided to get in touch with you
with the proposal.

If you are interested to execute the business with me and also provide
foreign account to receive the fund then get back to me for more
details about the business deal and as soon as I receive your positive
response along with your personal information, I will not hesitate to
feed you with more details on how we are to achieve our goal.

You will be entitle to have 50% as your own share from the fund and
50% will for me, If you are willing to execute the business then
send me immediately your personal information needed to enable us
proceed ahead with the business.

1. Full name:.........
2. Current Address:.........
4. Occupation:.............
6. Country:........
8. Your Passport or ID card or Driving License

Waiting For Your Urgent Response

Thanks

Mr. Mohammed Ahmed.