Re: dst refcount is -1

From: Ortwin GlÃck
Date: Tue Dec 19 2017 - 15:03:10 EST

On 12/19/2017 07:09 PM, Wei Wang wrote:
Would you give more details under what circumstances it happened?

Circumstances are unknown as I can't correlate that log line to anything else. If I have to guess, then it has to do with ipsec events. These tunnel tend to go up and down a lot and there is steady traffic on most of them.

What kind of traffic is running? IPv4? IPv6? Or Both? Do you use xfrm?

The machine has 10 IPv4 interfaces (via usb) and runs about 30 ipsec VPNs with total maybe 200 tunnels (xfrm). No real IPv6 traffic, just the usual link-local stuff that you see on any network.

Ortwin