Re: jsm_tty: Deletion of a null pointer check in two functions?

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Mon Dec 18 2017 - 12:14:57 EST

> So, what do you prefer? Send it yourself,

I became concerned that âmy patchâ would not get picked up because of
Greg's communication settings (for my initial messages when they do not get
resent by other contributors).

> or want me to send it with your sign-off too? (since was your idea).

I would prefer this variant because I assume that the chances for integration
are higher for the discussed small source code adjustment.
I guess that the tag âSuggested-byâ would be sufficient in this case.

Regards,
Markus