Re: WireGuard Upstreaming Roadmap (November 2017)

From: Jason A. Donenfeld
Date: Thu Dec 07 2017 - 21:18:03 EST

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Stefan Tatschner
<rumpelsepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a question which is related to the involved crypto. As far as I
> have understood the protocol and the concept of wireguard
> What's your opinion on this?

This thread has been picked up on the WireGuard mailing list, not here.

Since this concerns the interworkings of the protocol and cryptography
as a whole, as opposed to implementation details of Linux, please do
not send these inquiries to LKML. Additionally, please start new
threads for new topics in the future, rather than hijacking a roadmap
thread.

Look for my answer on the other mailing list. I'll CC you too.

Regards,
Jason