In kernel power management domain_pm created for async schedules

From: Vikas Bansal
Date: Wed Dec 06 2017 - 00:45:22 EST

If there is a driver in system which starts creating async schedules just after resume (Same as our case, in which we faced issue). Then async_synchronize_full API in PM cores starts waiting for completion of async schedules created by that driver (Even though those are in a domain). Because of this kernel resume time is increased (We faces the same issue) and whole system is delayed.
This problem can be solved by creating is domain for async schedules in PM core (As we solved in our case). Below patch is for solving this problem.