[GIT PULL] nfsd fixes for 4.15

From: J. Bruce Fields
Date: Wed Nov 29 2017 - 15:47:30 EST

Please pull nfsd fixes for 4.15 from:

git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git tags/nfsd-4.15-1

I screwed up my merge window pull request; I only sent half of what I
meant to.

There were no new features, just bugfixes of various importance and some
very minor cleanup, so I think it's all still appropriate for -rc2.

--b.

Highlights:

- Fixes from Trond for some races in the NFSv4 state code.
- Fix from Naofumi Honda for a typo in the blocked lock
notificiation code.
- Fixes from Vasily Averin for some problems starting and
stopping lockd especially in network namespaces.

Andrew Elble (2):
nfsd: fix locking validator warning on nfs4_ol_stateid->st_mutex class
nfsd: check for use of the closed special stateid

Bhumika Goyal (3):
sunrpc: make the function arg as const
NFSD: make cache_detail structures const
SUNRPC: make cache_detail structures const

Naofumi Honda (1):
nfsd: fix panic in posix_unblock_lock called from nfs4_laundromat

Trond Myklebust (8):
nfsd: Fix stateid races between OPEN and CLOSE
nfsd: Fix another OPEN stateid race
nfsd: CLOSE SHOULD return the invalid special stateid for NFSv4.x (x>0)
nfsd: Ensure we don't recognise lock stateids after freeing them
nfsd4: move find_lock_stateid
nfsd: Fix race in lock stateid creation
nfsd: Ensure we check stateid validity in the seqid operation checks
nfsd: Fix races with check_stateid_generation()

Vasily Averin (9):
nfsd: remove net pointer from debug messages
lockd: remove net pointer from messages
grace: replace BUG_ON by WARN_ONCE in exit_net hook
lockd: added cleanup checks in exit_net hook
lockd: lost rollback of set_grace_period() in lockd_down_net()
race of lockd inetaddr notifiers vs nlmsvc_rqst change
race of nfsd inetaddr notifiers vs nn->nfsd_serv change
nlm_shutdown_hosts_net() cleanup
lockd: fix "list_add double add" caused by legacy signal interface

fs/lockd/host.c | 24 ++--
fs/lockd/mon.c | 3 +-
fs/lockd/svc.c | 38 +++++-
fs/lockd/svcsubs.c | 2 +-
fs/nfs_common/grace.c | 10 +-
fs/nfsd/export.c | 10 +-
fs/nfsd/netns.h | 3 +
fs/nfsd/nfs4idmap.c | 4 +-
fs/nfsd/nfsctl.c | 3 +
fs/nfsd/nfssvc.c | 14 +-
include/linux/sunrpc/cache.h | 2 +-
net/sunrpc/auth_gss/svcauth_gss.c | 4 +-
net/sunrpc/cache.c | 2 +-
net/sunrpc/svcauth_unix.c | 4 +-