Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the nfsd tree

From: J. Bruce Fields
Date: Mon Nov 27 2017 - 20:38:46 EST

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 09:52:56AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> Commit
>
> 64ebe12494fd ("nfsd: fix panic in posix_unblock_lock called from nfs4_laundromat")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

Previously:

http://lkml.kernel.org/r/20171109200609.GM8773@xxxxxxxxxxxx

It fixes a typo in two lines in pretty much the only way
possible, so there should not be copyright concerns.

Naofumi Honda is as far as I know a one-time contributor, and
I'd prefer not to burden such folks with unnecessary
bureaucracy.

I rebased (probably unnecessarily, sorry), so your scripts probably
caught this as a new commit.

--b.