Re: [GIT PULL] NTB bug fixes for v4.15

From: Logan Gunthorpe
Date: Mon Nov 20 2017 - 17:53:16 EST

On 20/11/17 03:37 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
OK, all I need is the (git) URL for a tree/branch (or tag) and a
contact (or more than one) to whom I can report conflicts and build
problems. I then fetch it every day (so all you have to do it add stuff
to that branch when it is ready).

I noticed that one of the current set of commits removed Jon as a
MAINTAINER, so I am not sure what part he would play.

The branch you would want to automatically fetch is

https://github.com/jonmason/ntb.git ntb-next

Jon's probably the contact you want for merge conflicts (Jon Mason <jdmason@xxxxxxxx>) as he's the one who typically pushes to those branches and submits PRs to Linus. You could also add the mailing list: linux-ntb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dave and Allen are also maintainers but I'll let them speak up if they want to be contacted for this.

Thanks Stephen,

Logan