Re: drm/rcar-du: Use common error handling code in rcar_du_encoders_init()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Mon Oct 30 2017 - 06:04:03 EST

> In general, I'll pick up any patches that are good,

This is usual.

> but the current track record is that Markus' patches need extra scrutiny,

I find that this can be fine according to a safe review for presented
update suggestions.

> and many of the patches contain subjective changes that lead to debate

Some discussion is occasionally needed to achieve the desired change acceptance,
isn't it?

> that is not constructive.

I got an other opinion here.

> There's no return on investment here.

I hope that the view can become more positive.
How will the clarification evolve further?

Regards,
Markus