Re: 4.13 (and probably all recent) kernels refuse to boot on one Nokia N950, work or another

From: Filip MatijeviÄ
Date: Thu Oct 26 2017 - 02:25:14 EST

Hi Pavel,

On 10/25/2017 10:34 PM, Pavel Machek wrote:
> 3.5.3-nemo kernel seems to work

I did take a quick look at the board-rm680.c since there are some
conditional statements with regards to system revision but I didn't
notice anything that might prevent it from booting.

> If you have
> any ideas, let me know.

Last time I couldn't get output on serial I used CONFIG_DEBUG_LL,
CONFIG_DEBUG_OMAP3UART3, CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK... and ignore_loglevel
earlyprintk kernel params to get output early enough - I guess you
already tried that.

Regards,
Filip