Re: DMA error when sg->offset value is greater than PAGE_SIZE in Intel IOMMU

From: Casey Leedom
Date: Mon Sep 25 2017 - 14:46:28 EST

According to Herbert Xu and one of our own engineers, it's actually legal
for Scatter/Gather Lists to have this. This isn't my area of expertise
though so I'm just passing that on.

I've asked our team to produce a detailed trace of the exact
Scatter/Gather Lists they're seeing and what ends up coming out of the DMA
Mappings, etc. They're in India, so I expect that they'll have this for you
by tomorrow morning.

Casey