Patching The Linux World At Large

From: Ove BjÃrn Karlsen
Date: Thu Aug 31 2017 - 09:38:35 EST

Hello.

IÂve been thinking about linux again, and if the issues I found with linux in general, can be fixed by philosophy.

And maybe if the community in general accepts a few guidelines maybe linux can become more acceptable and mainstream.

What I found is that brilliant code, really needs to be close to an absolute goodness aswell.

1 So for instance, if one accepts that rules and regulations come originally from monotheism, then you angle the rulesets of linux and involved philosophy in general in an acceptable direction.

2. Something else is the free mindset. One should definately advocate development to people who already have an income, or get an income by it, so that enthustiasts are free from thinking that open source ideology needs them. Ofcourse one can still be an enthusiast, but claiming enthusiasts without income are needed in code, is unfair play.

3. In general linux philosophy, or any OS philosophy needs to converge to a place where things are good and acceptable.

Peace!