Re: [v6 04/15] mm: discard memblock data later

From: Pasha Tatashin
Date: Mon Aug 14 2017 - 09:36:35 EST

OK, I will post it separately. No it does not depend on the rest, but the
reset depends on this. So, I am not sure how to enforce that this comes
before the rest.

Andrew will take care of that. Just make it explicit that some of the
patch depends on an earlier work when reposting.

Ok.

Yes, they said that the problem was bisected down to this patch. Do you know
if there is a way to submit a patch to this test robot?

You can ask them for re testing with an updated patch by replying to
their report. ANyway I fail to see how the change could lead to this
patch.

I have already done that. Anyway, I think it is unrelated. I have used their scripts to test the patch alone, with number of elements in memblock array reduced down to 4. Verified that my freeing code is called, and never hit the problem that they reported.