MY LETTER

From: Mr Simon SAKA Ali
Date: Mon Jun 12 2017 - 13:21:45 EST

Hello my Dear,

My Names are Mr Simon SAKA Ali, the secretary of Boa Bank of Africa in
Bobo-Dioulasso the former Capital of Burkina Faso; I found your
address through your country email database and decided to contact
you.

There is a cancer Widow from Syria, who came to build a charity
project here in Burkina Faso , she died on 26Th April 2016 last year
at Matmetrix Hosptal BF as a result of cancer making her un able to
realise this project.

Will you be able to establish this project in your country? Building
schools or house for orphans where people can locate them with their
helps.

You and I will own it.

Note, poor internet connection can make you receive this letter in
your spam mail that is why I put my telephone number below!

Thanks
Mr Simon SAKA Ali
Secretary Boa Bank/BF.
Call +226 65 98 19 14