Re: uuid-types branch now stable

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Thu Jun 08 2017 - 09:03:03 EST

On Wed, Jun 07, 2017 at 08:06:36PM +0300, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> On Wed, 2017-06-07 at 17:50 +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The uuid-types branch of git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/uuid.git
> > will
> > be immutable from now on, feel free to pull it into your trees.
> >
> > I plan to send the uuid changes to Linus as early as possible for the
> > 4.13 merge window.
>
> Thanks, Christoph!

And just by this time Stephen found a bug for the !ACPI case. I've
pushed this to uuid-types as an additional commit leaving the existing
ones untouched. If you haven't used the branch yet to push public
commits out please re-pull to make sure you have this fix included
just to make your life easier.