Re: Device address specific mapping of arm,mmu-500

From: Ray Jui
Date: Wed Jun 07 2017 - 02:20:13 EST

Hi Robin,

On 6/6/2017 3:02 AM, Robin Murphy wrote:
I've currently got some experimental patches pushed out here:

git://linux-arm.org/linux-rm iommu/pgtable

So far, there's still one silly bug (which doesn't affect DMA ops usage)
and an awkward race for non-coherent table walks which will need
resolving before I have anything to post properly, which I hope will be
within the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, though, it already
seems to work well enough in practice, so any feedback is welcome!

Robin.
Excellent! I'm going to find time to test it out (likely next week). I'll report back the test result after that.

Thanks,

Ray