Regression in my latest GFS2 pull request

From: Bob Peterson
Date: Fri May 05 2017 - 12:31:22 EST

Hi Linus,

I see that you haven't processed my latest GFS2 pull request.

Today I found a regression in one of those patches. I've written,
tested, and posted a patch to cluster-devel to fix the problem,
and I'd like to get it into this merge window because it's severe.
(You can't unmount a gfs2 file system after withdraw due to errors).

My question is: How would you like me to handle it?

Push the new patch, tag it, and do a second pull request?
Wait until you've processed the first pull request, then do so?
Or is there a better way?

Regards,

Bob Peterson