[CFP] LPC Power Management and Energy-Awareness microconferece: Call for topics

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Tue Apr 18 2017 - 17:31:54 EST

Hi All,

As this has been a tradition for the last few years, we (I, Morten and
Kevin) are proposing a Power Management and Energy-Awareness
microconferece for the LPC this year, but of course it can only be
successful if there is enough material to cover.

If the recent OSPM-summit is any indication, there should not be any
issues with the lack of topics, but if there is anything PM-related
you'd like to be discussed at the LPC 2017, please consider adding a
topic at:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:power_management_and_energy-awareness

Thanks,
Rafael