Share syscall delete_modules in user space for developers.

From: wiktoria.lewicka
Date: Tue Apr 18 2017 - 09:58:36 EST

Hi!
I learn to write kernel code by writing modules and I have sometimes problems- when module is annihilated, I can`t remove module using rrmod. I found in kernel syscall delete_module, but I can`t find any functions in kernel and in glibc, which calls this syscall. Because other beginners developers may have the same problems with unloading modules, I thought life would be easier if developers would have access to syscall delete_modules. Direct access to this syscall from user space would allow writing simple programs facilitating remove modules. I might be wrong, I`m learning yet. Sorry if my idea is stupid.