usb: typec: Missing link for altmode active store

From: Mats Karrman
Date: Sun Apr 16 2017 - 15:28:27 EST

Hello Heikki,

I'm working with the new typec class code and have run into a problem.
The struct typec_capability defines a callback function as:

int (*activate_mode)(const struct typec_capability *, int mode, int activate);

From the capability I can get to the corresponding port/plug/partner private
data and to the svid's registered for that device.
The mode argument tells me which of the modes registered for a svid that is to
be (de)activated.
However, as far as I can tell there is no way for activate_mode() to find out
which svid is in question without an additional argument, e.g. "u16 svid".

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

BR,
Mats