[GIT PULL] Btrfs

From: Chris Mason
Date: Thu Mar 23 2017 - 11:09:51 EST

Hi Linus

We have a small set of fixes for the next RC:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus-4.11

Zygo tracked down a very old bug with inline compressed extents.
I didn't tag this one for stable because I want to do individual tested backports. It's a little tricky and I'd rather do some extra testing
on it along the way.

Otherwise they are pretty obvious:

Liu Bo (1) commits (+2/-1):
Btrfs: fix regression in lock_delalloc_pages

Dmitry V. Levin (1) commits (+0/-27):
btrfs: remove btrfs_err_str function from uapi/linux/btrfs.h

Zygo Blaxell (1) commits (+14/-0):
btrfs: add missing memset while reading compressed inline extents

Total: (3) commits (+16/-28)

fs/btrfs/extent_io.c | 3 ++-
fs/btrfs/inode.c | 14 ++++++++++++++
include/uapi/linux/btrfs.h | 27 ---------------------------