Re: [RFC 03/13] v4l: split lane parsing code

From: Sakari Ailus
Date: Tue Feb 14 2017 - 16:30:06 EST

Hi Pavel,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 02:39:41PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
> From: Sakari Ailus <sakari.ailus@xxxxxx>
>
> The function to parse CSI2 bus parameters was called
> v4l2_of_parse_csi_bus(), rename it as v4l2_of_parse_csi2_bus() in
> anticipation of CSI1/CCP2 support.
>
> Obtain data bus type from bus-type property. Only try parsing bus
> specific properties in this case.
>
> Separate lane parsing from CSI-2 bus parameter parsing. The CSI-1 will
> need these as well, separate them into a different
> function. have_clk_lane and num_data_lanes arguments may be NULL; the
> CSI-1 bus will have no use for them.
>
> Add support for parsing of CSI-1 and CCP2 bus related properties
> documented in video-interfaces.txt.

One more thing: this conflicts badly with the V4L2 fwnode patchset.

Assuming things go well and that can be merged somewhat soonish, can I take
this and rebase it on the fwnode set? The two first patches in the set look
pretty good to me.

--
Sakari Ailus
e-mail: sakari.ailus@xxxxxx XMPP: sailus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx