default 0 if KASAN expression not working in kbuild

From: Nikolay Borisov
Date: Thu Dec 15 2016 - 13:10:10 EST

Hello,

I was doing some kasan-related debugging and when I enabled it I started
getting warnings for large stackframes. So CONFIG_FRAME_WARN has :

int "Warn for stack frames larger than (needs gcc 4.4)"
range 0 8192
default 0 if KASAN
default 2048 if GCC_PLUGIN_LATENT_ENTROPY
default 1024 if !64BIT
default 2048 if 64BIT

This means that frame_warns should effectively be disabled when kasan is
enabled. However in my case this is not the situation.
http://sprunge.us/FiGf here is the config file. It does have
CONFIG_KASAN=y and CONFIG_FRAME_WARN=1024 . And even this is erroneous
since it's a 64bit kernel, so it should be 2k. I haven't manually set
the limit to 1k either.

Regards,
Nikolay