Re: Add openrisc for-next branch to linux-next

From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Wed Nov 30 2016 - 13:38:54 EST

On 11/30/16 05:22, Stafford Horne wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> I have been working on getting the OpenRISC backlog of fixes sorted out for upstream. Can this branch be added to linux-next?
>
> git://github.com/openrisc/linux.git for-next
>
> These have been through a few reviews and we plan to ask Linus to pull in the next merge window.
>
> -Stafford

Hi,

I see that you have updated MAINTAINERS. Good.

Does openRISC support VGA console?
I tried to send a patch to Jason a few days ago.
Please look at http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=147968525011508&w=2
(or I can resend it if you wish).

The kbuild test bot has been reporting this build error for several
months. If my fix is wrong, please submit something else.

Thanks.
--
~Randy